• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night's game was a heartbreaker, but even at this point with that meltdown as fresh as it is, all I really care about is how they respond next weekend.

The start was very impressive. The defense just ran out of gas. It's a depth issue. They play calling at the end left quite a bit to be desired.

It's just nice to be in games, as frustrating as it was.

Yuck, and as always... GO BEARS!

I'm alright with it, honestly.

Did you see what I had to watch last year?

Arizona needed everything to go their way in terms of luck to pull off that win, and at home. Last year, Cal didn't even make it out of the first quarter in most games. They were historically bad, and with good reason.

I'll take it.

Go Bears!

It'll be interesting to see how the team responds to last week.

I'm hoping that they've put it behind them and come out shooting.

I hope the coaches are coming up with solutions for second half issues. It might be an issue of scheme when combined with lack of defensive depth.

GO BEARS!

That kid you guys accidentally ****ed over that ended up at UCLA, Takk McKinley, is one hell of an athlete.  Watching replays of the game and he was flying around on ST.  He came in in the 4th as a DE and looked good if not a bit raw, basically just tried to run around the OL every time.

That kid you guys accidentally ****ed over that ended up at UCLA, Takk McKinley, is one hell of an athlete. Watching replays of the game and he was flying around on ST. He came in in the 4th as a DE and looked good if not a bit raw, basically just tried to run around the OL every time.

Yep. We know that. Best of luck to him. He's a huge get for you guys.

That kid you guys accidentally ****ed over that ended up at UCLA, Takk McKinley, is one hell of an athlete.  Watching replays of the game and he was flying around on ST.  He came in in the 4th as a DE and looked good if not a bit raw, basically just tried to run around the OL every time.

how is a guy that big so damn fast? 

dude is a freak.

You're welcome?

He's really good and we could use him right now, but the past is the past. The coach responsible for the slip up is gone. Oh well.

There's no way only one coach was to blame.  Football coaches don't declare prospective students/athletes academically ineligible.  The administration blew it, too