• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Yesterday I was over at the shop where my spitfire is being worked on. I had my own project to do and that was put dynamat in the floorboards,  firewall and trunk. Working along,  it's nice and cool on the shop and all of a sudden the mechanics are pushing cars inside as quick as they can; rainstorm. 

Half the cars they work on are convertibles and most had their tops down. It was quicker to wheel them inside than struggle with a British car's roof. Somehow in the land of fog and drizzle they never learned how to make a convertible roof that doesn't take two people and five minutes to assemble. It's like putting up a two man tent for some of these old cars. They should have copied the Fiat 124 Spyder,  it takes about 10 seconds and you can do it from the driver's seat. 

I'm OK with cool weather,  a little drizzle  when working on cars as long as the afternoon is sunny and clear. Yesterday was perfect.