• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dat Dude is a wee wee

m0nkey

lol

Brandon Phillips looks really old in that video.

LMAO  I was going to say something to that effect. The title and the link makes this rather hilarious. I opened that up with Phillips name in my head and see an old man with gray hair. Yeah, I figured it was Dusty, but damn, that was funny. Brandon Phillips is an excellent 2nd baseman, but what a jerk he comes off as.

Still waiting for a REAL late-night sports show that will run these rants/interviews uncensored....

A sports-writer shouldn't have immunity when he blasts a player, but Phillips came-off like a wanna-be gangster with his weak-ass twitter threat.  Bottom line is that the reporter is right, and Phillips is frustrated with his own play as well.

Baseball's hard; otherwise everybody would get paid to play it.

I enjoyed the video...didn't enjoy trying to explain what a "dick head" was to my 8 year old.  Can't even read these boards anymore with my little one awake!!  Clean it up!

While I do not condone it, they say worse on television these days and if the kid is actually 8 he has heard worse around the other kids.  So you get your 8 year old on daddy's lap and go surf the web.  Ok, carry on, be offended. 

ever try exercizing personal responsibility for what you do in front of your 8 yr old?

Funny,

While I do not condone it, they say worse on television these days and if the kid is actually 8 he has heard worse around the other kids.  So you get your 8 year old on daddy's lap and go surf the web.  Ok, carry on, be offended. 

Trolls.  Both of you.

I just think the topics could be cleaned up a bit with asterisks in place of or...I don't know, grow up and use appropriate language.

Message boards are primarily used for venting and hashing shit out regarding underperforming Angels players (which is pretty much everyone), not sure why at least some "offensive language" wouldn't be expected.

I think he was referring to the thread title. It stands out much more than a few f-bombs in a paragraph. I personally couldn't care less but I can see how it would be considered a problem for some people.

True, but this is EXACTLY where we go to see that kind of venting and adult language.

Most in here would recognize the title and postpone looking at it, until we were finished with our parenting responsibilities.

Did your 8-year old get a grasp on "Troll" ok?