• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 8/19/13 Indians vs. Angels- No Trout

@wboor: Pujols said he feels this is best decisions, expects to be 100% for Spring Training.

@wboor: Asked of he will come back with chip on shoulder, Pujols said he has nothing to prove. Career speaks for itself.

He has plenty to prove actually. He needs to prove to the angels that he can still play at the pujols level of performance. He hasn't proven jack shit to the angels.

@wboor: Pujols said he feels this is best decisions, expects to be 100% for Spring Training.

@wboor: Asked of he will come back with chip on shoulder, Pujols said he has nothing to prove. Career speaks for itself.

a) he said the same thing last year about being 100% at the start of spring

b )  great.  Should be a fun next 8 years.

He's already envisioning his HOF induction speech in Cardinal regalia. These Angel years will probably be an afterthought.

i swear to ****ing god, if trout isn't playing at safeco this saturday, i'm going to #2 on something that belongs to the general public.

it's the one game i get to see at safeco this year, i'm missing felix by one day, and trout was literally the only great player i was going to see on the field.  

Who gives a #2