• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The downfall begins! Sony strikes deal to stream Viacom stations

wow.

the dominos should fall after this.

if i'm AAPL i go and buy HBO.

and then i would also make disney an offer for ESPN they can't refuse.

or hell, just buy disney.

After hearing this suggestion multiple times, Ive now adopted it and told people (hope you dont mind)

perhaps you will end up being patient zero

I imagine the provider of the bandwidth...for a lot of people in Orange County, that would be Time Warner...will suddenly start dropping some bandwidth caps on folks. They're already experimenting with it in some locales.

Yep. Your TV bill might only be $15/mo but your new internet bill will shoot to $100/mo. And they might add a hard cap after a certain amount of data, too. Then if you max out you won't be able to see anymore Duck Dynasty until next month.

Oh and BTW.  This may be the first strike of the Playstation > Xbox wars.  A redefinition again of what a gaming console could do.  The first redefinition being Playstation put blue ray into the hands of the masses.  

perhaps but both are on sinking ship.

that industry wont be around much longer.

my guess is that this is the last iteration of gaming consoles.

Once people realize that they are overpaying for sports stations, it will change.  Of course it would depend on the companies finally entering into the 21st century and not relying on 20th century business.  Notice how the company with no sports is the first to realize that there is a whole new world out there.  

Once people realize they're overpaying for sports stations the cable companies will go broke because they can't pay back the ridiculous TV deals they gave the leagues and the leagues will go broke without the free money from TV.

im OK with this.

but i want film and animation rights.

I'm going to make a TV show about this, not give you any rights, and replace you with a shark that eats Cable wire and dish's.  It'll probably come knocking on your door too.  

Sci Fi will love it.

I'm going to make a TV show about this, not give you any rights, and replace you with a shark that eats Cable wire and dish's.  It'll probably come knocking on your door too.  

Sci Fi will love it.

knock knock

who's there?

candy gram

56209408_400x400.jpg

Of course you don't have a problem paying for cable, you just bum people's passwords off them when you want to stream something.

I have yet to successfully do it for P12 nets.  That is my only problem but overall I still prefer this system.

wow.

the dominos should fall after this.

if i'm AAPL i go and buy HBO.

and then i would also make disney an offer for ESPN they can't refuse.

or hell, just buy disney.

oh snap.

those fools should put me on the payroll.

Apple reportedly blows off cable companies, talks directly with HBO, ESPN for iTV service

http://news.yahoo.com/apple-reportedly-blows-off-cable-companies-talks-directly-160047431.html