• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our closing situation

Obviously Ernasty isn't so nasty anymore who do we put there? Kohn, Jep, or Blanton? I've heard some whisper about Blanton trying to close games out but I'm not sure how this would work. Also with Vargas coming back that would mean a move to the bullpen, Williams or Richards would be out there again so one of them could give it a shot.

I don't really think it matters.  Frieri will get released, and go to another team and somehow figure it out.  

Insert AO Rant about firing Butcher.  

But watching all these pitchers do well once they leave the Angels.  Makes me wonder, is it really Dipoto's fault for not building a pitching staff, or the staff for not coaching properly.