• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/30/24): Phillies @ Angels: Anderson on the mound, Schanuel leading off

With Trout out for the time being, might go with;

1. Schanuel 1b

2. Adell cf (Grawd hope he's breaking out for reals, we need)

3. Rengifo 2b ( probably our 2nd best overall hitter)

4. Ward LF( best hitter, power needs to come around)

5. O'hoppe C ( needs to start using the whole field approach, has been to pull happy)

6. Drury 3b (hopefully he's coming around)

7. Moniak  Cf ( he's finally going to get his extended opportunity, needs to run away with it)

8. DH (who do we have? I would consider bringing up another Backup C, and give thaiss some time at Dh 

9 l. Neto.( hopefully he's turning it around) 

8 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Will post the Angels' lineup once it's ready.  Still making roster moves, I assume.

2B EY, Sr.

CF Torii Hunter

C Kurt Suzuki

RF Tim Salmon

I give up.

I'm watching, always interesting to see how a team attacks unforeseen problems.  Trout as of last night was something like 3-24 with runners in scoring position.  Someone might get hot and do much better than that.  Looking at the Phillies lineup my expectation for success are pretty low, but winning would be more glorious than ever.  Someone mentioned earlier that Marisnak was injured at AAA, what's his problem?

• jsnpritchett changed the title to Gameday Thread (4/30/24): Phillies @ Angels: Anderson on the mound, Schanuel leading off
1 hour ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Who seriously is watching from here out?  Disaster!

I watch but I won’t spend money on this team. I did my obligation with taking my daughter to walk the field but some of the proceeds went to the league. We cancelled our season tickets two years ago (which were some of the best seats in the stadium). Until Arte sells I’m not going to contribute to the ongoing debacle.