• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OJ Simpson dead at 76

On 4/11/2024 at 6:17 PM, notherhalo said:

Is Dersh the last POS alive from the so called "dream team" ?

Robert Shapiro is 81 and apparently still practicing law. Barry Scheck is still working with the Innocence Project he founded. 

On 4/11/2024 at 8:28 PM, katie said:

Happened to wear a bills sweatshirt to work today and I probably should have turned around and gone home to change when I got the notification. Had a couple people ask if I was wearing it “in honor of OJ” 🙄

Do you think there's any chance that the Bills will wear a 32 patch on their uniforms for him next season? 

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

Do you think there's any chance that the Bills will wear a 32 patch on their uniforms for him next season? 

I think maybe there’s a 0 to -100% chance. If they win the SB we know he was the curse 

I remember when he was incarcerated in Nevada. When he came through intake, his medical file disappeared for a couple of days. It later turned up in an unconventional place, and whoever had gone through it obviously had no idea where documents were supposed to be filed in a medical chart. Everything that he had signed had been replaced with copies, and the originals were taken. I had occasion to go to High Desert State Prison while he was there for intake (I wasn't working there at the time), and a television reporter in the parking lot shoved a microphone in my face. I told him that he had to talk to the Public Information Officer.

From High Desert State Prison, he was sent to Lovelock Correctional Center. Lovelock was chosen because it was a good distance away from the Las Vegas and Reno media markets. Even so, somehow word leaked out when he was being released, and media descended on the small Pershing County town (I have been there, and it is pretty remote). The Director of Nursing there told me that the media in the immediate area were eating up so much bandwidth that her staff couldn't get their jobs done because nothing would load on the computer system. 

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan