• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Opening Day Party at Chuck’s

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Are you short or is everyone else tall? 

Everyone had shoes on and I was barefoot. But I may have been the shortest lad coming in at 5'10.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Whiskey is the answer to everything. What bottle did you open up for the occasion?

We just had Woodford Reserve and Gentlemen Jack. But I also had my spiked sweet tea with Moonshine. The real shit. 

Had different TN beers as well.

21 hours ago, Jay said:

I never thought of "twice smoking" my pork. I just smoke the whole pork butt for about 4-5 hours, wrap it for another 4 (or until it's done), pull it and then put the drippings back into the pulled pork.

I don't run a pellet grill though.

Smoke the boston pork butt. Wrap it. Shred it. 

Add shredded pulled pork to a aluminum tray and add sliced jar of pepperoncini (with all the juice in the jar), a sliced onion, chopped garlic, pepper and salt to tray, then smoke again in the pit boss smoker for another 5-6 hours. Mixing it every 30 minutes so the smoke gets through all of the shredded pork. 

It's juicy and flavourful. Ask @Make Angels Great Again.

No BBQ sauce or anything needed.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i can't seem to find the impossible burgers in that spread. what's up, chuck?

The spread in the picture was just appetizers.. The pulled pork for sliders, Jalapeno/Bourbon baked beans, Pasta Salad, Cole Slaw and drinks in the kitchen.