• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/3/24): White Sox @ Angels: Dana gets the start

40 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The starters yesterday were in for 7 innings, their replacements were lucky to get one plate appearance. Last season most of the starters were off the field by the third inning this early in Spring Training. Washington is making these guys put in the work. 

I noticed the same thing. Based on how the regulars Trout, Rendon, etc are starting off it is obvious they are nowhere close to being ready. There is a big negative for the players however, tee times are pushed back.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

The starters yesterday were in for 7 innings, their replacements were lucky to get one plate appearance. Last season most of the starters were off the field by the third inning this early in Spring Training. Washington is making these guys put in the work. 

I’ve gone to spring training a few times and it seems like the starters are on vacation in Arizona. Pop in for a few innings before taking off after the 3rd or 4th for some Tempe shenanigans. 

Hopefully this new approach shows everyone a different sense of urgency to be ready for the season. 

19 minutes ago, TroutField said:

I’ve gone to spring training a few times and it seems like the starters are on vacation in Arizona. Pop in for a few innings before taking off after the 3rd or 4th for some Tempe shenanigans. 

Hopefully this new approach shows everyone a different sense of urgency to be ready for the season. 

@Chuck and I are familiar with the Tempe shenanigans. 

20 minutes ago, TroutField said:

This is why letting Nevin go and hiring Wash was essential.

Nevin almost seemed like Maddon.

That rarely ever worked for 4 years.