• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Athletic's 8-minute survey for Angel fans: RESULTS

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He just posed questions, it's the respondents that created the data. Whether it fits Blum's narrative is more of an indication he isn't off base with other articles critical of the Angels. This franchise is really poorly run. 

It’s indicative of those that follow him. 

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

It’s indicative of those that follow him. 

If you disagree with the survey outcome it could be just your POV. But from the majority of the threads and responses on Angelswin over the last couple seasons, this poll seems to reflect the members opinions here more than not. 

28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do you think he made up the results? I swear, you guys' hard-on for Sam Blum is kind of funny.

I don't disagree with the results at all...but the results of that poll seems to jive with his MO on Twitter/X so he's happy with the outcome as I stated.

It's hard to have a hard on for someone that you never pay attention to. I don't follow Sam Blum because we get everything we need from Fletcher here, plus I'm following 3-4 other reporters that provide Angels related news on X already. The only time I see his content is when it's posted here or when it's RT'd by followers on X. 

I don't need negative folks in my life, but I know your type feeds off their vitriol and hyperbole to stir up the haters. 

The only one with a hard on for Sam Blum is you, @Taylor.

Just now, Chuck said:

I don't disagree with the results at all...but the results of that poll seems to jive with his MO on Twitter/X so he's happy with the outcome as I stated.

It's hard to have a hard on for someone that you never pay attention to. I don't follow Sam Blum because we get everything we need from Fletcher here, plus I'm following 3-4 others with Angels related news on X already. 

I don't need negative folks in my life, but I know your type feeds off their vitriol and hyperbole to stir up the haters

Excuse Me Lol GIF

3 minutes ago, Chuck said:

It's hard to have a hard on for someone that you never pay attention to. I don't follow Sam Blum because we get everything we need from Fletcher here, plus I'm following 3-4 other reporters that provide Angels related news on X already. 

I don't need negative folks in my life, but I know your type feeds off their vitriol and hyperbole to stir up the haters. 

What other reporters do you follow? I'd like to read them as well.

42 minutes ago, Chuck said:

It's hard to have a hard on for someone that you never pay attention to. I don't follow Sam Blum because we get everything we need from Fletcher here, plus I'm following 3-4 other reporters that provide Angels related news on X already. The only time I see his content is when it's posted here or when it's RT'd by followers on X. 

The only one with a hard on for Sam Blum is you, @Taylor.

You should give his podcast a listen. Sometimes his tweets come off as kind of curt, but when you hear him actually speak he just seems like a normal dude.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If you disagree with the survey outcome it could be just your POV. But from the majority of the threads and responses on Angelswin over the last couple seasons, this poll seems to reflect the members opinions here more than not. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

If we recreated the same questions on this site, the results would be very similar.

I don’t disagree with the results, I just wouldn’t spend time on a Sam Blum survey.  Now if AW created a survey I would take that survey because I value what we do here.  But to pretend he doesn’t slant to a “gotcha” type of reporting or he doesn’t insert himself into his reporting is simply lying, just like I would be lying if I told you I think he makes up the results.