• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

52 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Are Montgomery and Martinez moved to the clearance rack with 60% off stickers yet?

Reminds me of the season we signed Bobby Abreu. At some point just get the player with good value. 

24 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

Reminds me of the season we signed Bobby Abreu. At some point just get the player with good value. 

8 minutes ago, T.G. said:

I don't think we talk enough about how good a signing Abreu was for the Angels.

I don't think it will happen with Montgomery but Martinez' value might drop to the point that, even if we prefer to rotate Trout, Rendon and others through the DH spot, you just can't not sign him. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Wouldn't have hurt for the Angels to pick up Lorenzen to add depth. I guess we'll be seeing a lot of bullpen games this season.

i wish we would have had at least one poster here who supported this idea and kept it fresh in minds multiple times each day.

oh, what might have been . . .

6 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I guess it's "unfortunate" for Snelten, but I don't think this matters at all.

Damn. I remember reading the thread on him a few months back. I thought he was a good sleeper candidate.

16 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Someone please do a welfare check on @Angels 1961.

Angels have 5 starters going into season. Without adding a starter Silseth should be in rotation. He deserves the opportunity. I also hope Soriano remains in halo plan to become a starter. Bullpen could have a couple of spots open with Strickland and Pomeranz could fill. I start Joyce in minors to work on cutting down on walks. I am curious to see if Brujan makes cut with Marlins.