• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Even with a great organization it's still a crapshoot but it must be nice to be in the picture year after year.

No doubt about it. Rather experience crushing playoff losses than having to watch a 74 win team crap all over itself for 6 months year after year. At least with the former there's the hope of actually seeing a championship come to fruition

Just now, Jay said:

Seriously @Stradling either make your argument or GTFO.

Ok I’ll say it again, Lou would tell all of us how fucking stupid we are being. 
Im as pissed as the next guy but getting pissed at Arte and rehashing shit is just fucking dumb. Ohtani left, he left for $700 million.  The Dodgers then spent $325 more million. And someone bitches about Clint Hurdle. If you don’t see how fucking ridiculous that is then that’s fine I’m still going to be here and post. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Ok I’ll say it again, Lou would tell all of us how fucking stupid we are being. 
Im as pissed as the next guy but getting pissed at Arte and rehashing shit is just fucking dumb. Ohtani left, he left for $700 million.  The Dodgers then spent $325 more million. And someone bitches about Clint Hurdle. If you don’t see how fucking ridiculous that is then that’s fine I’m still going to be here and post. 

Yeah well the Lou stuff is just passive-aggressive. Nobody here wants to argue with a dead guy so just make your argument.

Just now, Jay said:

Yeah well the Lou stuff is just passive-aggressive. Nobody here wants to argue with a dead guy so just make your argument.

I miss Lou. I’ll talk about him and if you want to give me shit feel free. I don’t give a shit. 

7 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

So, will Perry finally make some other moves, as the new year fast approaches?

It is really harder and harder for Perry to get any decent FA to sign will Angels. He said he was going to be aggressive but the total opposite so far. I keep thinking Arte after losing Ohtani has given up. 

The reality is that if a team like the Dogs or Yanks are in on a player that the Angels want as well, it's a pretty easy choice unless the money is hugely different.  

Even if the Halos were willing to spend what Yamamoto got, were they ever going to get to a number that would lure him here?  

Maybe it's just me, but if I stood to get a couple hundred mil over the next several years, I'd probably take less to go to a team run like the Dodgers than one the way the Angels have been run the last 14 years.