• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sources: Swordsman to PadresWin.com (Phil Nevin is interviewing for the Padres managerial job)

BTH

• BTH changed the title to Sources: Swordsman to PadresWin.com (Phil Nevin is interviewing for the Pdres managerial job)
  • BTH changed the title to Sources: Swordsman to PadresWin.com (Phil Nevin is interviewing for the Padres managerial job)
1 minute ago, Slegnaac said:

And now imagine that Nevin is hired as the Manager and Ohtani signs with the Padres.....

Personally, I don't care if either/both of those things happen. I think the Angels aren't likely to sign Ohtani, so I don't really care where he ends up if it's not here. 

And as for Nevin, I don't have a strong opinion on him one way or the other.  He's just sorta there and didn't make much of an impression on me. I've just always thought it was amusing that Swordsman78 was almost singularly focused on him.