• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels select Nolan Schanuel, reinstate Logan O'Hoppe, place CJ Cron on 10-day IL, DFA Chad Wallach, move Rendon to 60-day IL

Chuck

9 hours ago, VladdyforHOF said:

He can drive in the bottom of the lineup while he sees the best pitches of his life in front of Shohei.

Rengifo is super streaky and his hot stretch is finished. (3 for his last 21)

SCHANUEL LEADOFF PLEASE!

No way, if he is as good a hitter as advertised, he should hit in the 2-hole or 4-hole, honestly. I'm thinking the former if you put a high on-base guy in front of him and let the rest of the lineup protect him with Trout in the 4-hole (or maybe vice versa if Schanuel is that good).

15 minutes ago, ettin said:

No way, if he is as good a hitter as advertised, he should hit in the 2-hole or 4-hole, honestly. I'm thinking the former if you put a high on-base guy in front of him and let the rest of the lineup protect him with Trout in the 4-hole (or maybe vice versa if Schanuel is that good).

Did you not see tonight's lineup?

Do you not realize a lot of team's put their highest on-base guy/impact bat in the leadoff spot because getting on base to start the first inning is huge? Like the Braves do with Acuna?

I think a lot of people here don't like when I'm right, lol. 😇

3 hours ago, VladdyforHOF said:

Did you not see tonight's lineup?

Do you not realize a lot of team's put their highest on-base guy/impact bat in the leadoff spot because getting on base to start the first inning is huge? Like the Braves do with Acuna?

I think a lot of people here don't like when I'm right, lol. 😇

Yes, but when the guy in question has big power, too, having him hit leadoff is wasteful from a run producer standpoint. Don't get all high on just his on-base percentage, that will work just as well in the 2-hole where he can also knock in the leadoff guy.

9 hours ago, ScottSted said:

I know its a dead horse situation but Rendon 60 day IL for a bone bruise is insane

It's more than a bone bruise.  When you have internal bleeding your body has to absorb the lost blood.  Recently I saw a comment from a physician that said it's normally a 6-8 week week process just to have that happen, depending on the severity of course.  It can be a very dangerous situation if it continues.  The idea that he is stealing money from the Angels is absurd. Some of you guys have a twisted mind when it comes to significant injuries, like the person is somewhat inferior, dumb, or is faking it to get something without effort.  A nursing home must be way off limits for you.  

10 hours ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

How is his defense? With Rengifo, Velazquez, and Rendon throwing to first, I hope he is adept at scooping and digging out poorly thrown balls.

Finally somebody recognizes the garbage throws from 3rd base.

Good thing they signed Moose who throws dimes.

10 hours ago, Torridd said:

Does this mean he's out for the season?

Let's hope.

5 hours ago, tomsred said:

It's more than a bone bruise.  When you have internal bleeding your body has to absorb the lost blood.  Recently I saw a comment from a physician that said it's normally a 6-8 week week process just to have that happen, depending on the severity of course.  It can be a very dangerous situation if it continues.  The idea that he is stealing money from the Angels is absurd. Some of you guys have a twisted mind when it comes to significant injuries, like the person is somewhat inferior, dumb, or is faking it to get something without effort.  A nursing home must be way off limits for you.  

People understand the extent of this injury, people are just sick of the dude never actually playing. And when he does play, he sucks.

16 hours ago, happybat4 said:

I've never even heard of this Polonia guy, but he had sex with a 15 year old and he only got 60 days in jail plus a $1500 fine. The judge also delayed sentencing until after the baseball season. He returned to baseball the next season. Crazy how times have changed.

Polonia looked like a 15 year old with excessive facial hair and gold jewelry...So there's that.