• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Giants @ Angels (August 7th, 2023)

Chuck

This is a bad dream.

Someone please tell me why Estevez is the closer? He has 23 saves this year. He has 43 saves in his seven year career. Many closers have 43 saves in one year. The guy blows. Who said he can close? The big dummy. Can't the Angels find a legitimate closer? This is the second time in three games that he's let in three or more runs in the final inning, ruining both games in the process. Meanwhile the Angels are fighting for their lives and they have a closer who can't close.

And the Angels are going to let Ohtani walk for nothing. 

Moreno needs to go! 

6 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Been having a good year but a 1.40+ WHIP from a reliever is pretty bad. He's been able to avoid damage despite constantly putting runners on base for most of the year but it's coming back to bite him hard these past few outings now

Thank you. Even during his perfect saves run he was pretty sketchy a lot of those outings.

Start warming up a new guy to close games in 2024. I like Soriano.

Our broadcasters sound so defeated in this 9th inning. They barely have words. This team continues to look like the biggest joke in baseball for adding all these pieces at the deadline. Wow.

Fuck you Arte. Sell the fucking team to an owner that knows how to delegate decisions to people with baseball minds.

Last little vent for the season from me and I’ll stop. 

How the hell is Aaron Loup going to survive the entire year? Someone should go back and see how many losses can be attributed to him. He’s so bad it’s crazy, and we just keep on trying and trying for him to be successful. 

Perry let down every Angels fan by failing so badly at building a bullpen.