• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/28/23 on Apple TV+) Angels @ Blue Jays: Giolito makes his Angels debut! Ohtani playing, Neto scratched

24 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This organization is cursed. 

If I am Arte and the clear and the HR leader is due up in the 9th representing the going run and he is pulled "for calves cramping" i am firing everybody. 

You do not take him out in those circumstances just for cramping.

5 minutes ago, stormngt said:

If I am Arte and the clear and the HR leader is due up in the 9th representing the going run and he is pulled "for calves cramping" i am firing everybody. 

Give me a break. How do they know in the moment it’s just cramps. They’ve already said that he will be evaluated tomorrow. I’m guessing he will get the day off. 

5 minutes ago, TroutField said:

So as high as we were on angels baseball yesterday… 

and then reality hit and they had to remind us, this is the angels after all. Very unfortunate day… Giolito was meh, Ohtani’s health a question mark, and drop game 1 of a crucial series. 

ughhhhhhh

you forgot neto being a scratch

48 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

At this rate I'm gonna need Perry to just acquire ANY SS simply to remove Velazquez from the roster

Management hasn't figured it out yet. It's not all the injuries that's bringing us down but that Squid is in the lineup. 

34 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Have you had cramps? Would you like to try to hit a baseball in that condition?