• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More shelding of pedophile priests

Brandon you are wrong.  You are stating one organization and basically comparing it to all churches.

90% of churches do not make a bunch of money and more than 90% of pastors make less than 50K a year.  

Is there some abuse of money?  Of course.  

Where is this 90% number coming from?  Link?  So 1 out of every 10 churches abuses the money that is donated to them?

Median salaries do not represent the true story just like median salaries for baseball players don't tend to tell where the money actually goes. If you add in all of the minor leagues and independents, then the median drops tremendously and ignores just how much those that make the majors earn even as first year players.

According to this, the median salary for a pastor in the U.S. is $86,413. Much higher than what MT said, but nowhere near firefighter/Brandon's priest friend territory.

He wasn't a friend. Just a file I audited. I also mentioned another priest that was around 80k, I think in the Boston area.

Maybe it was an anomaly or he was some high ranking Catholic priest that just happened to live in Kansas.

When a religion has 57m to hand out as hush money I liken it to big business opposed to simply having church reserves.

He wasn't a friend. Just a file I audited. I also mentioned another priest that was around 80k, I think in the Boston area.

Maybe it was an anomaly or he was some high ranking Catholic priest that just happened to live in Kansas.

When a religion has 57m to hand out as hush money I liken it to big business opposed to simply having church reserves.

You say that as if every Christian church is in collusion with one another.

No......you perceive that and seem to be blinded by your bias towards your church. I never once said the word Christians or any specific religion outside of Catholic which was a reference point.

You're taking it personal opposed to my intention which I specifically talk about the institution of religion.

No......you perceive that and seem to be blinded by your bias towards your church. I never once said the word Christians or any specific religion outside of Catholic which was a reference point.

You're taking it personal opposed to my intention which I specifically talk about the institution of religion.

? I'm honestly not getting riled up at all or taking anything personally.