• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/27/23 Game 1 10am Pacific) Angels @ Tigers: Ohtani on the mound

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Yep 1-39. That’s a really great guy to have on your team when you are “All in”. 

Yep, he's been on stretches of 1-39 the entire season, which is why his totals to date are 6 HR and a .198 average. I guess you missed April and May when he was hitting, helping the team, and providing good insurance after O'Hoppe went down.

You really are not very bright.

Just now, VladdyforHOF said:

Yep, he's been on stretches of 1-39 the entire season, which is why his totals to date are 6 HR and a .198 average. I guess you missed April and May when he was hitting, helping the team, and providing good insurance after O'Hoppe went down.

Yep he’s right at his career average of .198.  
Hey guys, is a .198 hitter good?  

2 minutes ago, VladdyforHOF said:

Shut up. You sound like a complete idiot

I don’t really believe in jinxes so I’ll go ahead and say this.  For all the hand wringing about the bullpen after the rainout, Shohei is showing exactly what to do to squash that issue.

Go out and manage you pitch count, work effectively, and tell the bullpen to Hold Your Beer.