• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels activate Neto and Moore, recall Stefanic, select Cabbage, outright Fletcher, place Rendon, Adell, and Bachman on IL

mmc

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Seriously. 

I've grown tired and really reached my breaking point with Rendon. 

The horrific throw we made in the second game of that d backs series when the angels were up 1-0 and let a run score instead of ending the inning, was the last straw for me. 

you can’t even make a little league throw across the diamond? Ridiculous. That, paired with the atrocious offensive production and inability to stay on the field. We just can’t get anything right the last 10–15 years. 

18 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Seriously. 

I've grown tired and really reached my breaking point with Rendon. 

I've been over him for a couple years now...

But in this instance, my frustration is more with whoever made the decision NOT to IL him right after the injury.  As I've said elsewhere on here, it just doesn't make any sense strategically to play one man down for multiple games in the off-chance that he'd be back for 1 or 2 games.  Would have made more sense to IL him immediately, then play with a full 26-man roster.  If he recovered quickly, he would have been eligible to come back tomorrow.  Now, if he needs to go on the IL, he'll miss 6-7 games, minimum, and they played a man down for 3 games for absolutely no reason.

12 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

The clubhouse opens at 2:15, so things will begin to come out then.

Sometimes they announce transactions a little before that. 

Just for reference, how many hours before the game does the clubhouse open for away games?

Does it depend on the stadium?

5 minutes ago, Trendon said:

Just for reference, how many hours before the game does the clubhouse open for away games?

Does it depend on the stadium?

In general, it’s about 3 hours before first pitch. 

It varies based on when the home team is taking BP, what meetings and workouts the Angels are doing on a given day and whether it’s a day game or night game.