• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

top 50 Trade Candiate list! It's that time of the year

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2023/07/top-50-deadline-trade-candidates-early-july-edition.html

Top 50 trade candidates are out per Mlbtraderumors. Let's make some moves and get this going the right way 

My top guys to go after.

1. Candelaria. Probably one of the best bats on the market and will be somewhat expensive. He also fills in at positions of needs 3rd and 2nd.

2. Canha, might be surprise but we need his skill set in the line up. High OBP machine and hits lefties well. Can play of/1st

3.Bellinger, of/1st.

4. Pham of bat that could help

5. Montgomery/Paxton. Solid #3 starters. higher risk with Paxton.

Honestly my ideal scenario would be to aquire Candelario and Canha. We essentially get our leadoff and 2hole hitter with this trade.

Canha (of/1st)

Candelario (3rd/2nd)

(Othani (DH)

Rendon ( if he comes back (3rd/IL)

Drury ( 2nd/1st) 

Micky (of)

Ward (of)

Thaiss (c)

Neto/Rengifo/Flec 

You can also make a move to trade Renfore and Canha would replace him.

I would trade Renfroe,Drury,Moose, Escobar, Fletcher, and Ward. I would want AAA and AA arms and offers in exchange. I would also try to trade Rendon and pay half of his remaining $ on his contract if possible. P.T. Barnum said  a suckered is born every minute. Get the team more athletic and younger. 

2 hours ago, greginpsca said:

I would trade Renfroe,Drury,Moose, Escobar, Fletcher, and Ward. I would want AAA and AA arms and offers in exchange. I would also try to trade Rendon and pay half of his remaining $ on his contract if possible. P.T. Barnum said  a suckered is born every minute. Get the team more athletic and younger. 

Drury is signed for next year. Get very little for Moose, Escobar or Fletcher. Nobody is trading for Rendon. Ward and Renfroe would have some value. Dodgers are looking for RH bat. BP pieces like Devenski, Loup, Webb could be traded. Someone might want Tyler Anderson as most teams looking for starters. Ohtani might bring in some players. Rengifo has some value. Curious to see what happens in remaining weeks before deadline.

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

Drury is signed for next year. Get very little for Moose, Escobar or Fletcher. Nobody is trading for Rendon. Ward and Renfroe would have some value. Dodgers are looking for RH bat. BP pieces like Devenski, Loup, Webb could be traded. Someone might want Tyler Anderson as most teams looking for starters. Ohtani might bring in some players. Rengifo has some value. Curious to see what happens in remaining weeks before deadline.

Good assessment 

If Moore is healthy quickly and is effective he could net something. 

9 hours ago, TroutField said:

1. Ohtani (if Arte gives in) 

2. Renfroe 

3. Moore/Devinski 

4. Maybe try to dump the Anderson contract on a team desperate for pitching (Dodgers)

the 20 game collapse has turned us into sellers. 

Anderson to the Dodgers would make sense….he is not terribly expensive and, for whatever reason, had things figured out there…they also need a RH bat so Renfroe might make sense…