• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team leader?

It’s impossible to rationally criticize Trout.  But having a wish list is arguably different from criticizing him.

I wish he showed a little more emotion and fire.  The dude has swag all day long but it is almost always calm, quiet swag.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him being more vocal/excitable and driving/energizing the other players.  Maybe he does privately and we don’t see it.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

I wish he showed a little more emotion and fire.

Just curious... what are you specifically looking for? I've seen him get emotional to an extent.  Giving a fist pump or a "Let's go" yell after a big play.  I'm genuinely curious about what you're looking for?

25 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Just curious... what are you specifically looking for? I've seen him get emotional to an extent.  Giving a fist pump or a "Let's go" yell after a big play.  I'm genuinely curious about what you're looking for?

I guess I don’t know exactly.  He just seems overly calm and almost unemotional most of the time.

But whatever.  I am not complaining believe me.  The dude is a beast.

6 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

It’s impossible to rationally criticize Trout.  But having a wish list is arguably different from criticizing him.

I wish he showed a little more emotion and fire.  The dude has swag all day long but it is almost always calm, quiet swag.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him being more vocal/excitable and driving/energizing the other players.  Maybe he does privately and we don’t see it.

He seemed to be more vocal and fired up in the WBC.  Would like to see that version more often.

5 hours ago, T.G. said:

Something akin to breaking the bat over his helmet like Bo, or mebbe confronting a player who is "jake-ing it", and makes a sloppy error or mental mistake.

• 4 weeks later...

In all seriousness, I have a friend on Reds and I watch every game.  They don’t have a “guy.”   It’s a collective. They are all leaders.  Halos just don’t have that.  They did in 2002.  Same concept.   They need guys that are in it together.  It’s been a long while since the Angels had that.  

Just now, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

In all seriousness, I have a friend on Reds and I watch every game.  They don’t have a “guy.”   It’s a collective. They are all leaders.  Halos just don’t have that.  They did in 2002.  Same concept.   They need guys that are in it together.  It’s been a long while since the Angels had that.  

The Reds have Joey Votto. He's very much a leader on that team.