• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I don't care how bad this team is or what the record is...

Glen

If I have learned anything on this message board, it is that we are not allowed to enjoy things like wins when the team overall isn't playing well this season.

you are allowed to enjoy it, but only in the privacy of your own home

without expressing any sort of pleasure

and you still have to acknowledge that it doesn't mean anything

and that hamilton sucks. 

you are allowed to enjoy it, but only in the privacy of your own home

without expressing any sort of pleasure

and you still have to acknowledge that it doesn't mean anything

and that hamilton sucks. 

and that Scioscia and his entire staff needs to be fired,

that DiPoto should also be relieved of his duties,

and that Arte needs to stay far away from baseball operations.

and that Scioscia and his entire staff needs to be fired,

that DiPoto should also be relieved of his duties,

and that Arte needs to stay far away from baseball operations.

and that we need a bigger foreign presence

and advanced scouting

and to STOP IT!!  JUST STOP IT!!

Bullshit. I want to see more of these kinds of threads after a win.

It's funny that those who complain the most about the negativity never create a thread on something positive. FAIL

Good thread! Glen. I too am pumped.

Oh and Doc/Tom, I know you two were being sarcastic.

Chuck, that's a bunch of crap but ok. Whether or not I start a positive thread has nothing to do with whether or not I bitch about the negativity. I seldom create threads whether they are playing well or playing poorly. I have stated on here time and again that I am not one of those misery loves company kind of guys. I actually try to come here and find people that are a little more on the positive side that way I don't feel like shit after a rough game or a tough stretch of games. I realize after these four disappointing seasons that I am in the minority with some of my positive opinions. I have also realized that these days, the board is much busier when they lose. Lastly, start a positive thread Chuck, see how that goes. I am sure you already know that answer.

I think they are fired up for the Astros this time.  It has to be eating at them that they got swept by them at home, I'm sure they would love to return the favor.  This team still has a lot of pride in its performance.

The biggest factors working against them is lack of pitching talent, pitching consistency, and in conjunction with pitching consistency nagging pitching injuries.  On the offensive side just find the heck what is wrong with Hamilton, or sit him if necessary until they have it figured out.  Between Shuck, Hawpe, and Calhoun any of the three can outperform Hamilton at this time. 

The team is actually looking solid in several areas lately. Still not up to the mark they perhaps should be, but when they start winning tight games, that's a sign that things are turning around. For example, Aybar just failed to get the bunt down, went 0-2, but drew a walk then pressured the defense which directly resulted a go ahead run. It's those subtle chains of events that have been missing all year.

I with Chuck. Pumped about the possibility of a strong second half.