• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you BIG MAD that Arte is keeping the team?

Taylor

BIG MAD Pole  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Are you BIG MAD that Arte is keeping the team?

• Taylor changed the title to Are you BIG MAD that Arte is keeping the team?

I don't blame Arte for not wanting to sell.  Some new owner comes in invests a fortune in the team, and then it makes Arte look like a dick (forever).  You go out right after you win a World Series Championship, then the next owner can't top you.  So sit back and relax, .....for the next 20 years or so until Arte gets lucky.

I am not angry about someone’s business decision. It’s his team, not mine. He could have sold to another disappointing owner so selling is not guaranteed to be better. (the guy that owns the LA Times could have actually been worse than Arte), But I am “Big Disappointed” that we are not going to get a needed owner upgrade right now.  “Big Disappointed” was not a poll option, so I picked “very angry”, which is less false than the other poll options. Winning cures everything, so if they don’t have an awesome winning season, then I will be “Big Mad”. It’s January, so I am filled with pre-season hope - yet again. Oh, vey.

24 minutes ago, TurboFan said:

I am not angry about someone’s business decision. It’s his team, not mine. He could have sold to another disappointing owner so selling is not guaranteed to be better. (the guy that owns the LA Times could have actually been worse than Arte), But I am “Big Disappointed” that we are not going to get a needed owner upgrade right now.  “Big Disappointed” was not a poll option, so I picked “very angry”, which is less false than the other poll options. Winning cures everything, so if they don’t have an awesome winning season, then I will be “Big Mad”. It’s January, so I am filled with pre-season hope - yet again. Oh, vey.

Either you're big mad or not.