• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you BIG MAD that Arte is keeping the team?

Taylor

BIG MAD Pole  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Are you BIG MAD that Arte is keeping the team?

1 hour ago, TurboFan said:

I am not angry about someone’s business decision. It’s his team, not mine. He could have sold to another disappointing owner so selling is not guaranteed to be better. (the guy that owns the LA Times could have actually been worse than Arte), But I am “Big Disappointed” that we are not going to get a needed owner upgrade right now.  “Big Disappointed” was not a poll option, so I picked “very angry”, which is less false than the other poll options. Winning cures everything, so if they don’t have an awesome winning season, then I will be “Big Mad”. It’s January, so I am filled with pre-season hope - yet again. Oh, vey.

He may own the team but it’s not “his” team. The team belongs to the fans. We are the heart and soul of the franchise. And we will not support this version of the team until there is new ownership. 

49 minutes ago, TurboFan said:

Pretty sure your poll had several options other than “Big Mad”. But if these are your only options now, then I am not.

That was the compromise I made. If we were playing AngelsWin on Hard Mode it would have been a simple "yes" or "no" choice.

22 minutes ago, YouthofToday said:

He may own the team but it’s not “his” team. The team belongs to the fans. We are the heart and soul of the franchise. And we will not support this version of the team until there is new ownership. 

This. But be warned that there are many folks here who treat billionaires like literal gods. A few even fantasize about paying to peform fellatio on the Twitter guy.

i am not happy. carpino's continued incompetency and moreno's meddling? this ruins the whole offseason for me. i've been teetering with this franchise for awhile, but i really thought big changes were coming with a new future. i'm not interested in more of the same incompetency from those two losers. if ohtani stays, then i have to stay, but if he leaves, then i'm likely to follow him. 

this did a really interesting thing to my psyche. i immediately found myself wishing for ohtani to leave the angels. what a shame.

2 hours ago, YouthofToday said:

like arte gives one shit about the fans and what they think. dude's got his head stuck up his ass and is surrounded by his yes men from another business. they know nothing about baseball and have learned nothing along the way. great day for angel fans.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

2 hours ago, YouthofToday said:

Haha. This is hilarious. 

1 hour ago, ukyah said:

i am not happy. carpino's continued incompetency and moreno's meddling? this ruins the whole offseason for me. i've been teetering with this franchise for awhile, but i really thought big changes were coming with a new future. i'm not interested in more of the same incompetency from those two losers. if ohtani stays, then i have to stay, but if he leaves, then i'm likely to follow him. 

this did a really interesting thing to my psyche. i immediately found myself wishing for ohtani to leave the angels. what a shame.

Re-signing Ohtani was the right move up until today. Now the smart move is to trade him... something they wont do. Letting him walk is probably the best we can hope for.

57 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Re-signing Ohtani was the right move up until today. Now the smart move is to trade him... something they wont do. Letting him walk is probably the best we can hope for.

If it’s clear by the trade deadline the team doesn’t have a legitimate chance (40% or above) to win the AL West then Ohtani simply has to be traded for a rebuild. Arte will mess this up too.