• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Disneyland Autopia

Just now, Taylor said:

Disney World still has the People Mover.

Yeah. It’s still chugging along there. Tomorrowland is pretty sad there. It looks awful. They were making a new Tron roller coaster that looks like it’ll be cool, though.

Hot take: Magic Kingdom at Disney World is a pretty lame Disney park. Disneyland is orders of magnitude better.

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Yeah. It’s still chugging along there. Tomorrowland is pretty sad there. It looks awful. They were making a new Tron roller coaster that looks like it’ll be cool, though.

Hot take: Magic Kingdom at Disney World is a pretty lame Disney park. Disneyland is orders of magnitude better.

My wife and I are Disney park nerds so here is how it breaks down.

Space Mountain: Better at Disneyland

Pirates: Better at Disneyland

Haunted Mansion: Better at Disney World

Splash Mountain: Disney World

Thunder Mountain: Disney World

Peter Pan: Disney World

I prefer Disneyland Park to Magic Kingdom, but overall I prefer Disney World to the Disneyland Resort. 

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I prefer Disneyland Park to Magic Kingdom, but overall I prefer Disney World to the Disneyland Resort. 

Splash Mountain is awful at Disney World now, or at least it was in June. The characters are practically falling apart. Sad!

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Splash Mountain is awful at Disney World now, or at least it was in June. The characters are practically falling apart. Sad!

Haven't been on it in years. I just know the Disney World version is longer, and I believe it has one additional drop.

Both parks are tearing out the insides soon anyway. So repairing the current animatronics isn't a priority.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Haven't been on it in years. I just know the Disney World version is longer, and I believe it has one additional drop.

Both parks are tearing out the insides soon anyway. So repairing the current animatronics isn't a priority.

Well, it was not good.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Are they still racist at Disneyworld?  I miss racist Splash Mountain.

Racist Splash Mountain is still there. It’s in sad shape though. No worries, once racist Splash Mountain goes away there will still be plenty of racist replacement mountain riders there. They kick and scream about Disney and then hand over stacks of money to them.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:50 AM, cals said:

Are they still racist at Disneyworld?  I miss racist Splash Mountain.

They’re re-theming it to The Princess and the Frog. All of the last vestiges to Song of the South are being removed and replaced.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:28 AM, Taylor said:

Psh let me know when you’ve been to a Disneyland not in this country. 

3CF0FC3B-919B-436D-A702-384F482B8C0B.jpeg

On 9/1/2022 at 3:03 PM, Tank said:

you know how they have cameras and security people all over on that ride? you can thank one of my high school friends for that.

they lived by the park and went frequently. he and his friends would each get their own car on that ride, and in the area covered by trees and bushes, they'd have the last guy in their group leave his car and join the car in front of them, leaving an abandoned car in the middle of the ride. disneyland changed their policies and practices on this ride because of stuff like that. 

This happened literally the other day  someone derailed a car and bailed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...