• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Toronto

BTH

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

I agree on the surface, it doesn't make sense.

On the other hand, why in the fuck do you care, since it doesn't affect you in the slightest bit?  Maybe they feel comfortable with a mask on.  Maybe they are uber drivers.  Who the fuck knows?

We live near a middle school.  Every day not three months ago, I see tons on middle schoolers walking home in the open outdoors, with masks on.  Someone who works with teens tells me that a lot of teens like wearing masks.  Same as wearing a hoodie.  It can cover up their emotions. Cover up acne.  Whatever.  Makes sense to me.

I see online people complaining about other people wearing masks.  They overwhelmingly come from the political persuasion of "Leave me alone" "Don't interfere with muh freedoms", "don't tread on me" and all that other stuff.  Yet here is a situation when a dude is in a car, wearing a mask, and he ISN'T BOTHERING OR HARMING ANYONE ELSE.  Yet this person is still catching strays from people.

Why is the car guy wearing a mask?  Who the fuck knows?  But it is harming absolutely nobody.

Seems to me like you care more about others caring more than they actually care

3 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I am sure @yk9001 has never made a judgement about anybody wearing anything.  What anyone wears has no impact on your own life, so why do we judge? 

Nope.  Why do I give a fuck?

Except for the dude who bought the $300 trout jersey, who couldn't pay for basic necessities. 

On 4/27/2015 at 7:23 AM, yk9001 said:

And they look like garbage.  Why in the F would a fan want to buy a jersey that doesn't have the team name featured, but instead, "BIMBO" or "Ethihad Airways" or AIG?

Yet they do.

Fans are the dumbest.

Why do you give a fuck?

15 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

We live near a middle school.  Every day not three months ago, I see tons on middle schoolers walking home in the open outdoors, with masks on.  Someone who works with teens tells me that a lot of teens like wearing masks.  Same as wearing a hoodie.  It can cover up their emotions. Cover up acne.  Whatever.

we started school this week and masks are recommended but not required. i'd guess we still have ~70% of our jr. high kids still wearing them at all times.

i agree with you about masks = hoodies. a lot of these kids just want to disappear from view, and masks are an easy way to do that. of course, these are also the same kids that wear jackets when they play outside in 103* heat, so maybe there's more to it than that.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Question? Does anyone still wear a mask? 

It sure is nice to fly again without having to wear one. Here in TN you don't even have to wear a mask at the hospital and I never see them worn anywhere here.

Still have to wear them at the office along with hand washing protocols. 

21 hours ago, Trendon said:

The Angels play in Toronto next week, meaning unvaccinated players will be ineligible to play and will have to be put on the restricted list.

Have we heard if any Angels will have to be placed on the restricted list? For other teams, I’ve noticed that the public tends to find that out about a week in advance. And this is around a week in advance of the Toronto series.

I just don't understand how anyone is allowed to play who's unvaccinated. I don't want to start an argument but we were all forced to get a vaccination to be able to go back to work in the office and, needless to say, I'm not a millionaire.

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Question? Does anyone still wear a mask? 

It sure is nice to fly again without having to wear one. Here in TN you don't even have to wear a mask at the hospital and I never see them worn anywhere here.

I still do. Although here in NY, most airlines (if not all) have taken away the mask mandate. I still think people should wear masks indoors.

5 hours ago, m0nkey said:

This is the one that never made sense.  I can see the argument for those that wear it outside, maybe they still believe what we were first told and to mask up whenever you're in public, fine.

But when you're alone in your car? Scared of your own respiratory droplets? 

I think it's just habit or maybe a precaution that they're pulled over.

1 hour ago, Torridd said:

I just don't understand how anyone is allowed to play who's unvaccinated. I don't want to start an argument but we were all forced to get a vaccination to be able to go back to work in the office and, needless to say, I'm not a millionaire.

I still do. Although here in NY, most airlines (if not all) have taken away the mask mandate. I still think people should wear masks indoors.

I think it's just habit or maybe a precaution that they're pulled over.

C18A314C-228B-4317-9BDD-07206BC2A76D.gif