• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Monkeypox

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

When you get it we'll see if you're still saying that.

Though none of you pussies will admit to having it. Gotta protect that masculinity.

It’s already out and likely to get worse. My issue is the libs had no problem shutting down and stigmatizing anti vaxers. Yet, the same libs are pretty silent on encouraging gays to tone it down for a while. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

But Dan ain't getting the rainbow pox driving the blacktop instead of muddy roads. 

We hope so. Let’s not underestimate the number of these sexual deviants that molest kids. Once it gets into the schools it’s very likely going to spread with younger kids. This isn’t covid contagious but it isn’t invite the wife’s hair dresser to family gatherings safe either.  

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Contact with objects that have been in contact with the infected person - such as clothing, bedding, towels - or objects such as eating utensils can also represent a source of infection

bUt gHeY LoL

47 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Contact with objects that have been in contact with the infected person - such as clothing, bedding, towels - or objects such as eating utensils can also represent a source of infection

I guess if my wife is a hoe and sleeping around with bisexual men then I guess she could probably bring this home and I could be at risk. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Basically don’t use a towel after someone else used it to wipe the shit off their dick. 

36 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Or if you decided to eat in a restaurant, sleep in a hotel, take an uber.....

That’s why I recommend skipping fast food, Starbucks, and Trader Joe’s from the start. Panera bread and chipotle were implied boycotts.