• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Monkeypox

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Do these total cases count the people that have recovered? I bet the the total current cases are merely a blip on the radar. This whole pridepox hysteria is a f’ing joke. 

Yeah it’s just total, I don’t think there’s a way to really tell when people recover as most don’t go to the hospital or anything for this

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Do these total cases count the people that have recovered? I bet the the total current cases are merely a blip on the radar. This whole pridepox hysteria is a f’ing joke

It’s weird that non gay or monogamous people would have any real concern about this 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I’m guessing day care worker caught it by banging some dude that also likes gay sex. You only have to look at the numbers and who is disproportionately affected by this to see where the greatest risk is. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m guessing day care worker caught it by banging some dude that also likes gay sex. You only have to look at the numbers and who is disproportionately affected by this to see where the greatest risk is. 

The day care worker passed it to children, who are most at risk.

Don't you care about children, Jason?

Yet health authorities had held off on some direct warnings out of fear of stigmatizing the population, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Lol at letting a virus spread instead of being labeled a homophobe 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

No she didn’t. Nobody contracted the disease other than the lady who fucked the fag. The kids are only “potentially exposed.” Hysteria. 

I looked at the tweet again and realized it said "exposed to" not "infected." So yeah, I'm not going to worry about my own kids until it's reported that kids are contracting it through the air.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

And I suppose you caught Covid eating bats at a Chinese wet market 

Just now, arch stanton said:

And I suppose you caught Covid eating bats at a Chinese wet market 

Yes it’s already out of the gay community. While rubbing peckers is the sure fire way of infection, It’s probably better to avoid all interactions with the entire gay population. Feel free to prove me wrong.