• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congratulatons, Taylor!

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Thanks, TG! It all started when I was born, in the year 1989 ...

Just kidding. My dad has been in the TV and film industry for about 40 years. For the past few years I'd been itching for a career change, and last year my dad invited me to join his production company as his creative director. Along with that came opportunities to write and produce. One of his ongoing projects is executive producing a slate of lower-budget RomComs, so he asked if I wanted to write one to test my hand at screenwriting. Turns out I'm pretty good at it. I'm currently rewriting another RomCom script that will go into production later in the summer.

It's been a crazy whirlwind. There are people who spend years and years trying to break into the industry, so I realize I'm very privileged to have a dad who could give me these opportunities. He told me his mantra is, "Someone you know can open the door for you, but it's your talent that will keep the door open." I'll keep working hard to keep that door open.

I have a few ideas I've been working on I'm going to send your way. One of them involves a monkey. I think it will be a huge hit. 

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

@Taylor I have an idea too... it's about a drunk lawyer who hangs out on a message board making racist comments and when he's not posting, he hangs out in his garage playing his "guitar."

Unfortunately, I can't think of a single audience demographic that would find any of that interesting.

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Where in Anaheim Hills?  I'm supposed to deliver INO to him.  It's been in my car for a few days.

Edited by True Grich