• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What would you do to shake things up?

mmc

Posted this in the other thread, but here it is again; 

Silseth clearly needs more refinement with his command and control! Especially against lefties. He should work on that in the Minors! Diaz should take his Spot! 

We're rushing all out young pitchers, yet for some reason Stefanic is stuck in AAA, him and Wantz. There is no reason to have both of them in AAA! Get Stefanic up and give him the 2nd base job. This doesn't strike out. he has a 7% k rate so far into the year. Something that hopefull will help the team. Andrew Wantz should get a fair shot and pitch out of the Bulpen. His stuff needs to be there. 

Suarez has had his chance to start. It is time to put him in the Bullpen and roll him there. 

With Ward missing some time, I'd say give Adell another shot 

Need to shift the line-up. it's unbalanced! now with Ward and Rendon both missing time we need to change it. 

Here's What I would do;

1. Duffy 3b

2. Marsh Lf

3. Trout Cf

4. othani Dh

5. Walsh 1b

6. Stassi C

7. Stefanic

8. Adell RF

9. Rengifo/Squid SS

Than Hope and pray the rotation turns it around and the fresh arms in the bp helps. 

4 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Posted this in the other thread, but here it is again; 

Silseth clearly needs more refinement with his command and control! Especially against lefties. He should work on that in the Minors! Diaz should take his Spot! 

We're rushing all out young pitchers, yet for some reason Stefanic is stuck in AAA, him and Wantz. There is no reason to have both of them in AAA! Get Stefanic up and give him the 2nd base job. This doesn't strike out. he has a 7% k rate so far into the year. Something that hopefull will help the team. Andrew Wantz should get a fair shot and pitch out of the Bulpen. His stuff needs to be there. 

Suarez has had his chance to start. It is time to put him in the Bullpen and roll him there. 

With Ward missing some time, I'd say give Adell another shot 

Need to shift the line-up. it's unbalanced! now with Ward and Rendon both missing time we need to change it. 

Here's What I would do;

1. Duffy 3b

2. Marsh Lf

3. Trout Cf

4. othani Dh

5. Walsh 1b

6. Stassi C

7. Stefanic

8. Adell RF

9. Rengifo/Squid SS

Than Hope and pray the rotation turns it around and the fresh arms in the bp helps. 

Wantz pitched tonight. But yeah I’d like to see Stefanic and Adell at this point.

Fire Joe Maddon, promote Ray Montgomery to manager, and name Trey Hillman bench coach.

Maddon's gone if they miss the postseason anyway, so let him go now and see if it lights a fire underneath the players.

Rumors suggest that Ray Montgomery is the manager in waiting anyway, so promote him now and promote Trey Hillman (who is with the organization already) to bench coach. Hillman has been an MLB manager before, so he'll have that experience if Montgomery needs it.