• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees (5/31/22 4pm): Syndergaard on the mound

I'm not even watching the game, but I wanted to see what y'all are going on about. It takes a special kind of suckage to start an inning with a double and single and not score any runs, especially when your three best hitters are up.

What a travesty this team is right now. At this point, it seems to be a bit beyond a bad spell. Something's off.

And I'm going to be in full failo mode until they turn this shit around. So sick of seeing them suck every fucking year.

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

I'm not even watching the game, but I wanted to see what y'all are going on about. It takes a special kind of suckage to start an inning with a double and single and not score any runs, especially when your three best hitters are up.

What a travesty this team is right now. At this point, it seems to be a bit beyond a bad spell. Something's off.

And I'm going to be in full failo mode until they turn this shit around. So sick of seeing them suck every fucking year.

Thank you, someone else who feels like that.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

This stretch has been pretty brutal but let's not despair just yet. That 24-13 start is keeping us relevant but we need to break out of this funk quickly.

We're still very much in the hunt, at least for the moment.

This isn’t the same team. Syndergaard was putting up much better numbers than his analytics suggested. Rendon is hurt again. The bullpen has lost its ability to get people out. We need a lot to get back on board and quickly if we want to be that same team. I think we’re gonna be in contention for the last 2 wild card spots at best. 

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

This stretch has been pretty brutal but let's not despair just yet. That 24-13 start is keeping us relevant but we need to break out of this funk quickly.

We're still very much in the hunt, at least for the moment.

No, not quite. Best case scenario is a 1 game playoff loss.

1 minute ago, TrumBomb said:

This isn’t the same team. Syndergaard was putting up much better numbers than his analytics suggested. Rendon is hurt again. The bullpen has lost its ability to get people out. We need a lot to get back on board and quickly if we want to be that same team. I think we’re gonna be in contention for the last 2 wild card spots at best. 

They also were playing very much as a team. We got contributions from everyone. The past 3 weeks that’s gone away. 

2 minutes ago, TrumBomb said:

Luckily if we make the wild card it’s a 3 game series this year. 

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

I could be wrong but I believe the wild card teams will have best-of-3 series? I can't recall what they decided.

for the 3rd wild card team? Well, then I expect them to do what they did in 2014. This team can't beat the Jays. They might have a shot against the Rays.