• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taylor Blake Ward to Join our AngelsWin.com Writing Team

Chuck

Howdy all! Sorry I've been MIA since joining the Angels Win staff. Was in Idaho which isn't half as far as England or Arabic lands but happy to be home safe in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Glad to be a part of Angels Win and excited to bring some prospect coverage your way. Sorry for stepping on any toes here (ahem, @Taylor). I've known the staff here for some time, particularly @Chuckster70 and @Dave Saltzer (one of the hardest working dudes in the business). I hope to connect with many of you over time.

5 minutes ago, taylorblakeward said:

Howdy all! Sorry I've been MIA since joining the Angels Win staff. Was in Idaho which isn't half as far as England or Arabic lands but happy to be home safe in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Glad to be a part of Angels Win and excited to bring some prospect coverage your way. Sorry for stepping on any toes here (ahem, @Taylor). I've known the staff here for some time, particularly @Chuckster70 and @Dave Saltzer (one of the hardest working dudes in the business). I hope to connect with many of you over time.

You're not stepping on any toes. I'm fine deferring to you as the smarter and higher baseball IQ Taylor.

Welcome aboard!

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

you did a Q & A on twitter one night. i asked you a question and you told me to go look it up myself.

i'll be looking for an improved relationship here.

To answer your question, woodchucks don't chuck wood, they chew it....

My bad if it came off poorly. What was the question if you happen to remember? Also, look it up. (I'll answer here)

50 minutes ago, taylorblakeward said:

My bad if it came off poorly. What was the question if you happen to remember? Also, look it up. (I'll answer here)

"Approximately how many pounds per year of eggplant does Mike Trout consume? I'll take your answer off air."

1 hour ago, taylorblakeward said:

To answer your question, woodchucks don't chuck wood, they chew it....

after i made an effigy of you, hung it up in my garage, and then tarred and feathered it, i experienced forgiveness towards you.

my incredibly important question was, with all the baseballs that get fouled off or tossed into the stands or taken out of play for blemishes, how many baseballs do they go through in an average game these days? it used to be six dozen but i wondered if that had changed.

32 minutes ago, Tank said:

after i made an effigy of you, hung it up in my garage, and then tarred and feathered it, i experienced forgiveness towards you.

my incredibly important question was, with all the baseballs that get fouled off or tossed into the stands or taken out of play for blemishes, how many baseballs do they go through in an average game these days? it used to be six dozen but i wondered if that had changed.

Season 1 Love GIF by FlirtyDanceFOX

53 minutes ago, Tank said:

I had to Google search it. Seems the answer is 84 to 120 (7 to 10 dozen). I hope voodoo isn't necessary from here on out, though I will gladly take a trip a full expense trip to New Orleans with you (y'know, if you're paying).

Just now, taylorblakeward said:

I had to Google search it. Seems the answer is 84 to 120 (7 to 10 dozen). I hope voodoo isn't necessary from here on out, though I will gladly take a trip a full expense trip to New Orleans with you (y'know, if you're paying).

Mmmm  Cajun kale and blackened tofu sounds delicious. Right, Tank?

1 hour ago, taylorblakeward said:

you should know that i'm a lifelong vegetarian and i don't drink alcohol, so new orleans isn't really on my radar. 

i'd consider a road trip to tempe for spring training sometime.

and thanks for the info.