• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (5/15/22 1pm start): Sandoval on the mound, standard starting lineup

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Because so many people want to live here! If this place was a toilet like you describe, why are there too many people with so much traffic? I will just probably never own a house. That's fine with me for now.  In my experience, people that hate California or talk bad about it are just jealous that they don't live there or don't explain why they hate it. There are certainly cons for living here like anywhere else but the PROS BLOW away any other place I've ever been to or even have read about. If I ever did move out of the state for whatever reason, I would try to get back ASAP.

Nobody goes there anymore.  It's too crowded.

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

They probably should have found a way to get Ward in from 3B with 0 outs earlier in the game tbh

I agree, but...

Do you have Trout bunt? No

Ohtani was IBB

Do you bunt with Rendon? No

So they were pretty much handcuffed to a hit or deep sacrifice fly before Walsh comes up. 

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Because so many people want to live here! If this place was a toilet like you describe, why are there too many people with so much traffic? I will just probably never own a house. That's fine with me for now.  In my experience, people that hate California or talk bad about it are just jealous that they don't live there or don't explain why they hate it. There are certainly cons for living here like anywhere else but the PROS BLOW away any other place I've ever been to or even have read about. If I ever did move out of the state for whatever reason, I would try to get back ASAP.

I lived there for decades. People want to live there because of the reputation it *had* and what the state holds on to for what it used to be, not for what it's *become*.

Financially, not all people want to rent, and flush their money down the toilet instead of owning and building some equity. 

For the price to OWN property, I don't think it's worth it. To VISIT? Fine, I'll visit. But I'll come back home and enjoy less traffic, less trash, less bums, better roads, more space and more affordable living, and better opportunity for building self worth financially.

To each his own, I *kind of* get it, but unless it's San Diego...California lost its desirability for me a very long time ago.