• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox (11am start time): Sandoval on the mound, no Ohtani or Rendon

1 hour ago, bloodbrother said:

That's a good one lol. Trumbo at 3B was hilarious too. Juan Rivera and Upton are the easy comparables here since both played LF, but man, Adell is another level down from them somehow

I miss Kole

58 minutes ago, failos said:

Yeah, I figured he sucks now. I miss vintage Kole.

As in vintage Kole, before the league figured out he couldn’t go opposite field and then the shift ruined him?

That vintage Kole?  Or the one that could make routine catches, Kole?

22 minutes ago, TBM-850 said:

Not a very good job by the ump either.

FR10N0tXMAEamrO?format=jpg&name=large

So it seems that Sean Barber is as good at calling strikes as he was at calling plays at First Base.  

His miss rate at first base on Sunday was about the worst I've seen since the inception of instant replay.  0-4 on close calls.