• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Pretty clear smear campaign.

Real convenient timing of the resurface of this several years old incident.

But what if it's true? And why does it matter that it's "several years old"?

If you're a public figure, you should avoid being a creepy pervert if you don't want your chickens to come home to roost.

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I was trying to avoid offensive language. The Dem agenda has basically become abortion, stealing , and LGBT. You can debate the order but there’s no debating their priorities. 

Trannies, anal sex, abortion.  There is no debating your priorites.  If you are not a Bot, seek support or a big cock. 

19 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Trannies, anal sex, abortion.  There is no debating your priorites.  If you are not a Bot, seek support or a big cock. 

I don’t think aw is an ideal place to search for big cock. Now you might find some veteran catchers. 

53 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But what if it's true? And why does it matter that it's "several years old"?

If you're a public figure, you should avoid being a creepy pervert if you don't want your chickens to come home to roost.

And what if it's not, or wholly misleading?

I'm not going to cast judgement while the only information available is that which is coming from this chick's friend to give to a newspaper. I would hope most rational folks feel the same, but most on your side of the aisle see Elon and say bad man.

Also, 250k is pretty small potatoes.

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And what if it's not, or wholly misleading?

I'm not going to cast judgement while the only information available is that which is coming from this chick's friend to give to a newspaper. I would hope most rational folks feel the same, but most on your side of the aisle see Elon and say bad man.

Also, 250k is pretty small potatoes.

We'll see how it shakes out. If it turns out to be true, the timing is irrelevant. It's still true, and it's his fault for doing what he did.

31 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t think aw is an ideal place to search for big cock. Now you might find some veteran catchers. 

Dude, you are the only catcher here.  All you do is talk about Tran and Anal.  Someone has Bustered a Posey up your ass. You are the Roy Campananal of the league. You got Caralton Fisted and Berra'd it.  

30 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dude, you are the only catcher here.  All you do is talk about Tran and Anal.  Someone has Bustered a Posey up your ass. You are the Roy Campananal of the league. You got Caralton Fisted and Berra'd it.  

This is the most brilliant post in the Poli-Sci board, ever. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Shit, I forgot to say you should be Benched. 

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You get an A for creativity. That doesn’t change the fact that dem policy is solely about stealing , killing ,and fucking the wrong way. Can you make me anything they’ve passed or any person they’ve nominated in the last two years that didn’t support one or all three principles? Hell even the baby formula was a giant expansion of food stamps. Didn’t do a damn thing to feed babies

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I will say though.  He was just exposing himself.  Elon may have a Leon he can show off.  KC, this is up your alley. 

Elon ain’t conservative. He’s a boob job away from gaining your vote for president 

4 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Ok, now I know you're just a troll.

The dude didn’t seal his birth certificate and transcripts for no reason. He likely took an international scholarship in college or he’s really embarrassed about his algebra grade. Hell he said he was Kenyan speaking in Africa. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

You get an A for creativity. That doesn’t change the fact that dem policy is solely about stealing , killing ,and fucking the wrong way. Can you make me anything they’ve passed or any person they’ve nominated in the last two years that didn’t support one or all three principles? Hell even the baby formula was a giant expansion of food stamps. Didn’t do a damn thing to feed babies

I'm making a BLT if you want one. Cheddar onion bagels make a bad ass BLT.  They didn't have any rainbow colored bagels because I first wanted to make an LGBTQBLT. 

39 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I'm making a BLT if you want one. Cheddar onion bagels make a bad ass BLT.  They didn't have any rainbow colored bagels because I first wanted to make an LGBTQBLT. 

I will take some bacon if you’ll serve them in that open back apron 

11 hours ago, Jay said:

I don't see how any one person can drain the swamp.

To drain the swamp, you’d have to rely on the very people who are entrenched in the swamp to take away their own power, and that’s not going to happen. 

It’d help if each state had term limits, but that seems very unlikely.