• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That sounds like more work and decreased productivity when working at home.

Not at all. I had to grade all that work by myself. It was a lot more time consuming grading it online.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I thought your grades were pass or fail on if they knew who Dewey Crowe was?

Unfortunately, that strategy backfired on me since my kids only watch YouTubers and TikTok. 

If Dewey Crowe would start a YouTube channel about skaters getting hit in the nuts doing Ollie’s or how to set your school bathroom on fire using a protractor, a pink pearl eraser, and a trapper-keeper, they’d be all over that. 

On 6/2/2022 at 7:27 AM, cals said:

Have you ever run a business or been in an upper management position?

I am a lead software engineer, so I manage a team and build mobile apps for a large financial company. It’s pretty awesome, and I think the field is perfect for remote work.

Someone on Twitter this morning called me the dumbest m-effer on the platform. My crime that caused such outrage? I said a root beer flavored candy from my childhood was a favorite- along with about a dozen other people who said the same thing. But he singled me out for some unknown reason.

I hope Elon launches him into space.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Someone on Twitter this morning called me the dumbest m-effer on the platform. My crime that caused such outrage? I said a root beer flavored candy from my childhood was a favorite- along with about a dozen other people who said the same thing. But he singled me out for some unknown reason.

I hope Elon launches him into space.

Image result for orange peanut

AS long as you don't admit to liking these