• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does Hamilton Even Care

SigBaby

LOL, I love it when two people agree on such a stupid premise. I guess I shouldn't because that means they could multiply.

Hamilton is probably one of those guys that believes god has a plan for everyone and thinks he's going through this slump for a reason. So he's not worried because that's "the plan".

Apparantly Christians don't sweat their troubles. Score one for Jesus.

*Apparently

First off, that's not what I meant. As CanadianHalo stated, alot of religious people believe that god has a ''plan'' for them, regardless of how bad of a situation they're in. It's that kind of naivety that leaves me to believe that right now, Hamilton thinks this his troubles are all in Gods hands. It's really egotistical if you think about it. Why would god be worried about a guy who makes 125 million dollars when there's people dying of starvation?

You guys can try and be as sarcastic as you want, but this is most likely what the situation is. Or Hamilton jumped off the juice.

*Apparently

First off, that's not what I meant. As CanadianHalo stated, alot of religious people believe that god has a ''plan'' for them, regardless of how bad of a situation they're in. It's that kind of naivety that leaves me to believe that right now, Hamilton thinks this his troubles are all in Gods hands. It's really egotistical if you think about it. Why would god be worried about a guy who makes 125 million dollars when there's people dying of starvation?

You guys can try and be as sarcastic as you want, but this is most likely what the situation is. Or Hamilton jumped off the juice.

so Christians don't worry about what's going on in their lives?

good to know

so Christians don't worry about what's going on in their lives?

good to know

Although I don't agree with this whole Christian angle for why he's doing so poorly I understand the reasoning. I know several people who think this way. Many people I have known who become very religious and have "found God" face become much more content with whatever life has dealt them. It is a good thing in terms of attitude, but I have seen it suck the life and drive out of many talented people. They go from working their a** off to make it in their field to being fine with a dead end job because it's all part of the plan.

I think Hamilton is just a lazy POS who is happy to be in one of the best places to live and could honestly care less how he does as long as he gets his paycheck.

Please stop posting. It's quite clear from your responses in this thread that you lack basic cognitive reading comprehension. 

i tell you what....

you try and make me stop posting and i'll try to make you stop posting.

deal?

Hamilton is probably one of those guys that believes god has a plan for everyone and thinks he's going through this slump for a reason. So he's not worried because that's "the plan".

First off, you have absolutely zero knowledge of what kind of "guy" Hamilton is, your petty fan guesses are amusing.

Secondly, it's beyond stupid to create some kind of link between a belief system and how one performs in sports.