• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dead Celebrities That Don't Warrant Their Own Thread

St1ck

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iconic actress of ‘Seinfeld,’ ‘Toy Story’ fame dead at 93

Iconic actress of ‘Seinfeld,’ ‘Toy Story’ fame dead at 93

Estelle Harris, the iconic voice behind Mrs. Potato Head in the "Toy Story" franchise, has died at 93, her family confirmed.

Harris, who also played mother Estelle Costanza for six years in NBC’s "Seinfeld," passed away from natural causes Saturday evening in Palm Desert, California. Born on April 22, 1928, she was just weeks away from turning 94.

Bodybuilding legend Cedric McMillan dies at age 44

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2022/04/13/cedric-mcmillan-bodybuilding-legend-dies-age-44-per-reports/7302235001/

Bodybuilding legend Cedric McMillan died Tuesday at the age of 44, according to his sponsor, Black Skull USA

"We regret to inform you that our friend and brother @cedricmcmillan passed away today," Black Skull USA said in a statement. "Cedric will be greatly missed as an athlete, comrade, friend, and father. Our prayers are with all his family and friends. He 'fought the good fight' and now he rests.

Multiple outlets, including Generation Iron, reported the news.

According to Generation Iron, McMillan suffered a heart attack while on a treadmill.

McMillan, who was also a staff sergeant in the United States Army and an instructor at Fort Jackson, South Carolina, competed in several high-profile bodybuilding competitions, winning the 2017 Arnold Classic.

He placed as high as seventh in two Mr. Olympia competitions in 2016 and 2019. 
McMillan withdrew from the 2022 Arnold Classic due to injury. In the past two years, he contracted COVID-19 and was seriously injured in a bike accident, keeping him from entering the Mr. Olympia competition in 2020.

He told Generation Iron that he was put on life support after struggling to come back from COVID, which led to him developing pneumonia and heart issues.

"I was almost dead," he said. "My wife was with me, but I was outta here, seriously. But I didn't see no white light. I was that close."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

They came in 3s today.  Goddamnit.  Fletcher's really gutted me the most.  Got into them and a lot of the music that would be played on Richard Blade's Flashback Lunch on KROQ when I started college at Mt. SAC in fall 99 after being fed up with the Bizkit/Kid Rock/Korn crap that dominated.

I have Richard Blade’s book sitting on a shelf in my office. I need to crack that thing open. It’s title comes from a Depeche Mode song.

https://www.amazon.com/World-My-Eyes-Richard-Blade/dp/B08DSYPKJJ/ref=asc_df_B08DSYPKJJ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475873418303&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3180850141342731899&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031599&hvtargid=pla-1020123509244&psc=1