• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why aren’t these forfeits?

Hubs

7 minutes ago, Hubs said:

If the problem is localized with one team and the other has no issues, why are t these games forfeited. I don’t get why Covid rescheduled should be a thing. 

Players should have been vaccinated and that isn’t really even a question. 

Remove the freedom of choice to protect everybody. Now that's a slippery slope. 

30 minutes ago, Hubs said:

If the problem is localized with one team and the other has no issues, why are t these games forfeited. I don’t get why Covid rescheduled should be a thing. 

Players should have been vaccinated and that isn’t really even a question. 

An honest answer is that would encourage teams and players to hide positive tests and it could lead to further spread of the virus.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A private organization requiring its employees to get vaccinated is the same as the government controlling our lives now?

Yes. MLB controls where a player can play and how much they will be paid for the 10 years of their career and we are worried about them mandating a shot in the arm.

Just now, eaterfan said:

Yes. MLB controls where a player can play and how much they will be paid for the 10 years of their career and we are worried about them mandating a shot in the arm.

The MLB doesn't have the right to tell its players that they can't inject their arm or buttocks with performance enhancing drugs.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A private organization requiring its employees to get vaccinated is the same as the government controlling our lives now?

If your private company required you to undergo something that directly infringed upon your rights, such as swearing your allegiance to Jesus Christ every morning, would you be cool with it? 

Never mind, I forgot. You bat from the left side of the plate. You aren't gainfully employed. Ok IF you were employed.....(copy and paste). 

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

If your private company required you to undergo something that directly infringed upon your rights, such as swearing your allegiance to Jesus Christ every morning, would you be cool with it? 

Never mind, I forgot. You bat from the left side of the plate. You aren't gainfully employed. Ok IF you were employed.....(copy and paste). 

Funny, I'm employed at a church, so I did have to swear my allegiance to Jesus Christ to work there.