• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Letter to Mr. Moreno Please for Success of Angels of Baseball

Dear Mr. Moreno,

Sir.  Arte.

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.  This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and "Top Secret".  You have been recommended by an associate who assured me in confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a pending business transaction of great magnitude, large dollars for many years, and requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Baseball Contracts and New Baseball Superstars panel who are interested in the importation of goods into your country with future hall of fame players which are presently confined in Nigeria.  In order to commence this business, we solicit your assistance to enable us to transfer to your team many players to win World Series immediately, even with your manager. 

Please, do not worry any more about relief pitchers, incorrect birth certificates, performance giant drugs, or bad management.  We have players like Puig everywhere.  You will not needing manager to win.

We need your help moving funds and will deliver many championships.

Thank you.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience,

Toshebo "Vladdy" Mabumba
Abuja, Nigeria

I got great inspiration from reading some comment (changed their post around) about the elderly lady that won the zillion dollar lottery.  So the credit really goes to them.

While not related to baseball, I hope she spends EVERY single cent with whatever time she has left (limited by age of course) and doesn't let all the newly found family members, greedy pigs, etc. convince her why they need to be in her will or suddenly need help.

Hopefully her mental strength is all there and I also hope that the reason it took so long for her to come forward is because one or more trusted family members made sure attorneys and financial experts put an ironclad plan in place so she can't be taken advantage of.

That said, I picture Arte as being so desperate this JUST might work.

After all, if he spent over one third of a BILLION dollars on two players who are literally hurting the team ATM, why can't I get a few million from him in return for some "players".

Arte, have your people call my people.

Much love.

Here is a group that turns the tables on those who send these letters. 419 Eater

Hall of Shame and  Trophy Room are creepy.

I was curious as to the relevance of "419" and read "...The name 419 comes from "419 fraud", another name for advance fee fraud, and itself derived from the relevant section of the Nigerian criminal code. The website founder, Michael Berry, goes by the alias Shiver Metimbers..."