• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

The mathematical approach in Common Core was great. The complete lack of training given to teachers and the piss poor learning material was terrible.  That parents who aren't math geniuses and are completely lost trying to bridge the gap between the old and new methods while trying to help their children was utterly unacceptable.

Just now, cezero said:

Trump is trying not to smile too widely. Most of what Obama got done in office was by executive order, and Trump can delete them the instant he takes office.  He's going to be the most powerful sitting President in a long time.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him get extended line item veto power. 

I doubt either house of Congress would ever willingly give up that power.

He'll be able to undo a lot of Obama's executive orders. I heard somebody on TV last night saying he could basically rescue the coal industry with a stroke of his pen, and that would make Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell very happy. But he'll need to be careful not to move very quickly.

34 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I hate it. I'm a retard when it comes to math so that doesn't help

I'm good at math.  And I don't get common core. 

But I think that's the whole point of common core.  To make the white people think they are good at math, and the Asians think they are bad at math.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Hard to tell what Trump's facial expression means, my first impression is that he looks a bit overwhelmed but maybe it's something else.

He looks like he's trying to let one go as silent as he can. Good luck in that leather seat.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

By the way, aint it great that today we found out Mexico and Canada came out willing to renegotiate NAFTA and Russia yesterday said they look forward to a renewed peace when we were on the verge of cold war 2?

That can't be.  Next thing you are going to tell me the market hasn't crashed 2 days in a row.

11 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Donald Trump’s presidency is going to be an absolute disaster for the white working class, the white poor, and every other economically struggling person in America. The people the media is crediting with Trump’s win have a tremendous amount to lose.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/9/13572172/donald-trump-white-working-class

They get what they deserve

looks like we found our resident 1%er 

Canada willing to talk NAFTA with Trump administration says Trudeau

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/10/canada-willing-to-talk-nafta-with-trump-administration-says-trudeau

Mexico ready to discuss NAFTA with Trump, eyes non-U.S. TPP

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-mexico-idUSKBN1352N0

PUTIN’S ON TRUMP VICTORY: RUSSIA READY TO RESTORE PEACE WITH US

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/11/09/putins-announcement-on-trump-victory-russia-ready-to-restore-peace/

We'll see what happens...