• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Well if you're the Israelis, you don't tell Trump anything if you want it kept secret, especially after you ask him not to share intelligence with the Russians concerning an ISIS operation. Does that count? Especially since we always want to support Israel no matter what?

Reports: Trump Gave Classified Info To Russians During White House Visit :  NPR

You gotta go with whose most likely to sell the info.  My bet is on Big Money Don from Miami. 

Redondo, deep breaths.  

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Where do we live?

O'Keefe, he has a good grift going also. Think he's cashing in pretty good playing highly edited bloopers for the simple minded.  Something about donor money problems before also.   He is another MAGA hero, their little Richie Rittenhouse. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

O'Keefe, he has a good grift going also. Think he's cashing in pretty good playing highly edited bloopers for the simple minded.  Something about donor money problems before also.   He is another MAGA hero, their little Richie Rittenhouse. 

Yes I’m still waiting on those unedited J6 tapes

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Yes I’m still waiting on those unedited J6 tapes

The FBI has them because every single one of them are in it from the director down to the janitor. The CIA is currently keeping them from Trump and every American patriot. 

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

The FBI has them because every single one of them are in it from the director down to the janitor. The CIA is currently keeping them from Trump and every American patriot. 

image.jpeg

Yes because gun toting right wingers always attempt to overthrow the government without their weapons. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes because gun toting right wingers always attempt to overthrow the government without their weapons. 

Yes because the FBI didn't bring their weapons when they attempted to overthrow the government.  I bet the FBI has some real fun weapons they could have brought, but in their staged riot on the Capitol to keep Biden in power they left them behind and decided to go dressed as Larry, Blarg, and the fat lady singing. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Yes because the FBI didn't bring their weapons when they attempted to overthrow the government.  I bet the FBI has some real fun weapons they could have brought, but in their staged riot on the Capitol to keep Biden in power they left them behind and decided to go dressed as Larry, Blarg, and the fat lady singing. 

You sure that lady wasn’t Blarg?

40 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Looks like Genocide Joe just joined the cult

He surely shit himself there but doubt anyone runs out and buys merchandise declaring their need to shit themselves for him. Get your cults straight.  

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

He surely shit himself there

Agreed

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

doubt anyone runs out and buys merchandise 

Biden's cult is indeed out of shape and has no disposable income

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Get your cults straight.  

Come on.  You know it's the same cult wearing two different uniforms

7 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Agreed

Biden's cult is indeed out of shape and has no disposable income

Come on.  You know it's the same cult wearing two different uniforms

We're sorry you have reached a number that has been disconnected or no longer in service. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Hang in there, he is on the way, he is currently being indicted for you. 

Trump could grift the shit out of this video.  If they can do it to me they can do it to you, I am your retribution, I am this or that for you. That clip is loaded with grifts.