• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

Trump admitted to Bob Woodward in early February that COVID was more deadly than the flu, and later admitted that he purposely downplayed the virus to the public. You can actually listen to the recordings in the CNN article.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/09/911109247/trump-admitted-to-playing-down-the-coronaviruss-severity-per-new-book

"You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed," Trump said in the Feb. 7 conversation. "And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."

The next month, Trump admitted to playing down the virus's severity.

"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

Here's the CNN article where you can listen to the recordings: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

EXCLUSIVE: President nominated for Nobel Peace Prize after Israel-UAE deal

Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News in an exclusive interview.

He probably deserves it more than Obama did.

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

Trump admitted to Bob Woodward in early February that COVID was more deadly than the flu, and later admitted that he purposely downplayed the virus to the public. You can actually listen to the recordings in the CNN article.

Here's the CNN article where you can listen to the recordings: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html

Thanks for sharing the “Trump didn’t panic” story.  And Fauci immediately came out defending Trump saying the President never misrepresented anything.

Is this a good time to roll the tape of Pelosi urging everyone to go to Chinatown because there was nothing to worry about?

They've got all these so-called bombshells lined up to be released one by one until the election. 

Why? Because they hate Trump and he's winning. The polls are all faked and manipulated. Hillary led Trump by 14 points at the end of October, 2016. Look it up.

CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times etc are no longer journalists, but propaganda arms of the Democratic Party. 

14 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

You included though haha. no offense. But you guys all sounds stupid.

You are correct.  We do all sound stupid.  And it is because national politics is all driven by stupid dishonest narratives and we all engage in them because we react to them.

It is just how shit is today, so we are trapped.

5 minutes ago, RendZone said:

I hope that Trump someday buys the Angels from Arte. He would fire Carpino and many others and bring in Donald Trump Jr to run the daily Baseball Operations. The Angels Trumpsters wouldn’t know where to hide.

I doubt MLB would want anything to do with this guy.

Trump inflated net worth by $4 billion in bid to buy Bills | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/trump-inflated-net-worth-by-4-billion-in-bid-to-buy-bills/article_a70215b4-7ede-5cd2-8eef-79fc5d8c7f56.html

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I doubt MLB would want anything to do with this guy.

Trump inflated net worth by $4 billion in bid to buy Bills | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/trump-inflated-net-worth-by-4-billion-in-bid-to-buy-bills/article_a70215b4-7ede-5cd2-8eef-79fc5d8c7f56.html

The entertainment value of Trump owning the Angels would be epic.