• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It wasn't a white cop, and a black kid.

I dunno man, I’ve seen boyz in the hood like 10 times and that one black cop looked like he definitely would have shot kids.  My entire frame of reference is that.  It’s very accurate. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Does anyone on here even want her to continue in politics?    Dudette has to be 80.

Same with the Republicans' version, McConnell? 

I think Feinstein, and Grassley are older. 

Just now, Tank said:

so THAT'S where it went!

when you're done playing with that, please put it back on the fireplace mantel in my study where it belongs, you jerk.

You sure you're going to want it back?

27 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You sure you're going to want it back?

good point. i remember how you defiled my celebrity chef anne burrell picture into something i still can't describe. 

keep it, it's yours.

14 hours ago, nate said:

The hotel and restaurant chains were allowed access to the Payroll Protection Act by a last minute change in the legislation. I would be interested in finding out which party and congressional members proposed this change.  The Shake Shack did nothing wrong but followed the law as it was written and only returned the loan to the program because of the bad optics.  Sloppy legislation because of the rush is the culprit here.  

The data about the Payroll Protection Act supplied by Bloomberg's 4/20 article is very interesting.  The figures show the amount of eligible payroll (based on 2 1/2 times monthly payroll for businesses with fewer than 500 employees) that each state was able to access with Nebraska , North Dakota and Kansas leading the way with 80.7%, 79.0% and 78.4% respectively.  New York and California were ranked 49th and 50th with 39.9% and 37.9% respectively.  The largest number of loans approved was Texas at 134,737.  The largest amounts total approved were headed by California at $33.4B and New York at $20.38B  with $295,662  and $250,385 averages respectively.  It appears that businesses with preexisting relationships with community banks were best served.  Already the Democrats are claiming that whether the state was red or blue had some influence on the allocations which is obviously a crock.  Very small businesses without the ability to borrow previously were at a disadvantage obviously without the strong banking relationships that that entails.