• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Do you think Obama would have kept them there had someone testified against him? I’m pretty sure most everyone working in the White House does so at the pleasure of the president  

I also object to the press referring to these events as firings.  The Vindmans were transferred.  The twin Vindmans are in the military where transfers and reassignments are common.  Ambassador Sondman definitely serves at the will of the POTUS/ 

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Vice rates high for accuracy, but has a clear left bias.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vice-news/

According to Forbes, Shane Smith owns approximately (20%) and the rest of the shares belongs to The Walt Disney Company, A&E Networks, TPG Capital (the private equity group), and 21st Century Fox.

Fucking Disney owns everything, don't they?

22 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

So someone like Trump but not an imbecile is worse no ? The GOP isn’t going to go back running Mitt Romney types.  What do you guys think is going on ? Trump doesn’t give a shit about anything.  He has no ideology.  A true believer is coming.  We can talk about what’s worse then. 

Lol. Fuck Mitt Romney. It’s laughable the libs like him and Bolton now.  

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol. Fuck Mitt Romney. It’s laughable the libs like him and Bolton now.  

I’m not pointing out anything about either.  I dislike Romney’s politics and I hate John Bolton.  I agree that the embrace by some liberals is gross (more with Bolton).  I was just pointing out that the Romney type is unlikely to have much of a political future with the GOP going forward.  At least in the near term.