• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

All credit to @UndertheHalo with that pic.  He’s the one who introduced me to that beaut. 

Can’t take too much credit.  Unfortunately I am terminally online.  This condition exposes me to the most cursed shit online very quickly and in insanely unhealthy quantities.  I am extremely brain damaged as a consequence.  I’ll die like this. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Let’s put it this way. Vindman was asked to testify about what he heard on the phone call and he gave what he feels is the truth (and it probably is). If the Trump administration and his die hard supporters, reassign him, disparage him etc. that says more about them and their character than about his. Take pride in that and move on. 

Another gift from our Criminal in Chief:

Secret Service has paid rates as high as $650 a night for rooms at Trump’s properties

Trump’s company says it charges only minimal fees. But Secret Service records do not show that.

At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, the Secret Service was charged the $650 rate dozens of times in 2017, and a different rate, $396.15, dozens more times in 2018, according to documents from Trump’s visits.

And at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 a month to use a three-bedroom cottage on the property, an unusually high rent for homes in that area, according to receipts from 2017. Trump’s company billed the government even for days when Trump wasn’t there.

These payments appear to contradict the Trump Organization’s own statements about what it charges members of his government entourage. “If my father travels, they stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping,” Trump’s son Eric said in a Yahoo Finance interview last year.

25 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Another gift from our Criminal in Chief:

Secret Service has paid rates as high as $650 a night for rooms at Trump’s properties

Trump’s company says it charges only minimal fees. But Secret Service records do not show that.

At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, the Secret Service was charged the $650 rate dozens of times in 2017, and a different rate, $396.15, dozens more times in 2018, according to documents from Trump’s visits.

And at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 a month to use a three-bedroom cottage on the property, an unusually high rent for homes in that area, according to receipts from 2017. Trump’s company billed the government even for days when Trump wasn’t there.

These payments appear to contradict the Trump Organization’s own statements about what it charges members of his government entourage. “If my father travels, they stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping,” Trump’s son Eric said in a Yahoo Finance interview last year.

MAGA!