• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

19 hours ago, wopphil said:

I am not a lib. I have been a registered Republican my whole life. (But in all honesty, it is hard to continue identifying as Republican when the overwhelming majority of the party supports Lil' Hitler.)

Trump will destroy the Republican party. How are you going to feel when the backlash against him results in 8 years of Pocohantas as president?

Please explain why you are not a lib.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The stupid is never ending.

It was on CSPAN

And get this:  There are actually people on this board who voted for this imbecile. 

The intelligence community has not been kind to Trump, to put it lightly. So what if he disagrees with Gina and Dan on some things?

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah it seems (fwiw) that the only real division by the Republicans are the hawks being impatient. Doubt it means too much though. Perhaps they just want political cover for the eventual increase of Russian influence in Afghanistan?

Do you think Russia wants to be involved with Afghanistan again?

8 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

The intelligence community has not been kind to Trump, to put it lightly. So what if he disagrees with Gina and Dan on some things?

I don't care if he disagrees with them.  

Trump said that they were misquoted and words taken out of context.

They spoke in front of a committee.  On live television.

25 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I don't care if he disagrees with them.  

Trump said that they were misquoted and words taken out of context.

They spoke in front of a committee.  On live television.

...do you ever consider that its still possible to take a quote of that testimony out of context?

A congressman could say something like "In a hypothetical scenario, if Abortion was a criminal offense, should women who still get them face consequences" and then the person says "Yes."

A 'journalist' could tweet something about how this person just advocated for punishing women who get abortions. Maybe Trump saw a tweet that follows that type of chain of events. Not hard to imagine, since that's pretty much what all news is now.