• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

12 hours ago, Thomas said:

Every statement like the one you made hardens the resolve of those you oppose as well as those on the periphery which strengthens the administration's grip on power. Every statement like this hardens them against the atrocities already occurring and those that are yet to happen. The first thing abusers do to consolidate their power in their toxic relationships is to isolate their partner. Separate them from friends and outside activities until the only voice their hear is that of the abuser. But statements like what you said didn't happen in a vacuum. The come from a deliberate strategy from the administration to antagonize their opponents. Every asinine Tweet after asinine Tweet serves a purpose.Through these atrocious actions and words they are escalating the disagreements between the sides to the point of violence.  They are separating their base from differing voices, from even loved ones and friends. Soon they will be isolated enough that they will sit by and do nothing when the administration acts out with force upon their opposition.

So make a funny Galaxy Quest knock about the Tweeter in Chief and bad you, see how you are continuing the divide.  Sometimes we need those to keep sane while you pseudo pretend it is all everyone else's fault but his.  Fuck can't even tweet about some dumb CNN colored talking about some dumb basketball colored and yay, I love my POTUS. 

I love my friends on here, I still am at a low 22% approval rating but I will take it, that is WINNING for Trump.  You think we are stoking the fire picking on him, my suggestion is join in.  This fuck is and anomolies bung. SAD ! 

Thomas, isn't New Mexico usually a blue state?  Let's turn Texas blue next.  MAGA!

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m sure these two have tons of economic anxiety that I should be sympathetic towards. 

61ECD831-30EB-4E91-8C01-29A420983480.jpeg

Glad to see Lou and blarg got some together time.

I know they are just funny spoof tees, but it is what is inside the brains of these Trump cultists that I am worried about. 

Well anyone want a copy of the shirt I am having made today (they will be delivered free)  please p.m. me:  My shirt will read "I'd rather be an American than a Republican." 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Lou's not allowed in unless he's got a Janitorial name badge, that's Brian. Hey, Cramp, I see you've made the switch to the winning side moving your earing from right to left side. Glad to have you aboard. 

Here goes blarg using another word "earing," which he will likely have a definition for.  If he means my "earring," I wear that a lot lower and swithch it back right to left all the time.   

So you didn't shave your mustache and that isn't Lou who has been going to a bleaching salon?

Also anyone want in I am starting bleaching salons.  Tanning salons are out and there will be more of a need to bleach brown people.  I already have thousands of orders filled here in Texas. 

16 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Why? Why so early in the day with this? Can we at least all have our coffee?

You know how hot it's been, gotta leave now, half car always in traffic, half outside with customers.  Just leaving a few brain cells left here for later. 

I just said I am selling my bleaching chambers. 

Actually.  England is still called England.  The geographic piece of land England is part of a larger political unit called the United Kingdom, AKA Great Britain.  This came into being when Scotland and England merged in (looked it up) 1707.  

So, as always your’re full of shit and completely wrong.  Why ? Because you’re a mindless Trump drone. 

Edited by UndertheHalo