• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I found Taylors dad on IMDB and then I found Taylor on FB. 

If Biden wins I'm doxxing him

When cals made a joke about your comedic history, I tried to see if I could find anything of you on stage but came up empty. Except for an interview you gave for your job. 

image.thumb.png.968f44a4438715536016f6d25c680a17.png

Is brown Nate a nice guy?

28 minutes ago, Kevin said:

When cals made a joke about your comedic history, I tried to see if I could find anything of you on stage but came up empty. Except for an interview you gave for your job. 

image.thumb.png.968f44a4438715536016f6d25c680a17.png

Is brown Nate a nice guy?

No shit those guys outsource to us from India

Just now, Kevin said:

I figured you just ran the call center in India.

These guys have a legit outsourcing 101 enterprise in India. The mortgage and title industry use them for loan doc stuff, tax searches, etc... But, there was some new legislation a few years ago that required a few of their tasks to be done on American soil for one of their larger clients. I just love telling people that an Indian company outsources to us in America

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

How did your dad like working with Kate Mara and Omar from The Wire?

I was stoked when they cast Michael Kenneth Williams for his movie. I actually watched the entire series of The Wire with my dad when I was home one summer during college. I think my dad only met him briefly.

I forget what he said about Kate Mara, other than she was positive and a joy to work with (not like that, you pervs). David Oyelowo is also a really friendly and down-to-earth guy.